JOIN THE NETWORK
If you belong to a small boutique search firm you may wish to join our network. Below are the main benefits of being a SearchNet International member:
- You can benefit financially from international searches.
- You have a worldwide search resource, working with colleagues from all over the world.
- You can use the SearchNet International logo, brochures, website and information for local initiatives and marketing purposes.
- You can draw on the knowledge and experience of your international colleagues.
- You can search for other candidates in any country through free-of-charge advertisements on the corporate SearchNet International website.
- You can encourage your candidates to post their cvs on the site and share a fee split.
- Your company will have international prestige.
To become a member of SearchNet International you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Operate as an independent, recognized senior-level search firm with a verifiable track record.
- Be willing to be a team player and be actively involved in the promotion of the network.
- Guarantee the highest quality levels in terms of services and tools.
To apply for member, please email Beata Bukowska at the SNI Director for an application form.
The email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.